- Bread Slices – 4
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon per serving
- Turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon of onion sauce
- Coriander slices – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2tblps
- Bread powder – 1/2 cup
- Take a bowl of water and pour the bread slices in it for 20 seconds.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl
- Pour the bread into a flat (roughly the child’s) shape.
- Put the breadcrumbs in the mix and mix them on the stove and then pour it into the oven. Let’s cut the bread. All of this can be taken in the evening snack time.
Stay Tuned For More Updates