- Tomato – 4
- Pepper Powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds
- Oil 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice
- Wash the tomatoes and dice into small pieces.
- Keep chopped tomato into the pressure cooker and add 1 glass of water.
- Add some salt and pressure cook it for about 3-4 whistle.
- Once this is done mash tomato well with masher
- Strain the water using the strainer and keep the water aside
- Grind the pulp of tomato make a fine and smooth paste.
- Now mix ground pulp into the strained water.
- Heat the pan with oil and saute with cumin seeds
- When cumin seeds crackle add tomato juice and let it boil for a minute.
- Finally, Add pepper powder and lemon juice and mix it well.
- Tomato soup is ready, serve hot
Stay Tuned For More Delicious Updates!!