- 259 gms Chicken
- 1 cup mixed veggies
- ½ cup corn
- 1 tsbp ghee / clarified butter
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 peppercorn
- 2 cinnamon stick
- 3 to 4 cloves
- Let chicken, water, and 1 tablespoon of salt to a boil in a large stockpot.
- Add onions, celery, Peppercorn, Cinnamon, bay leaf and garlic.
- Add carrot and Keep the flame partially Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove remaining chicken; discard back and wings. Let cool slightly.
- Take out meat from bones, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Stir in the desired amount of chicken. Skim fat. Season with salt.
Here is your delicious soup.
Stay Tuned For More Delicious Updates.